At Digigo News, we take intellectual property rights very seriously. We respect the rights of copyright owners and are committed to ensuring that our website and services comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on our website or through our services, you may notify us by sending a DMCA notice to our designated agent:
[Dn Patel [email protected] ]
To be effective, your DMCA notice must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please note that any misrepresentations made in your DMCA notice may result in liability for damages incurred by us or the alleged infringer. Therefore, if you are not sure whether the material infringes your copyright, you should contact an attorney before sending a DMCA notice.
We may terminate the accounts of repeat infringers in appropriate circumstances.
Thank you for your cooperation in protecting intellectual property rights on our website and through our services.